Mar 9, 2012

I'm So sorry its been over a year since my last post!

Life had just been crazy since last March (2011) when we found out we were moving to Louisiana. Being Due in June and Al leaving in April, basically left me with no free time. (I think) lol

Well I guess the most important thing of the last year was the birth of our Bouncing baby Boy

Xavier Malcolm Moss
June 14th, 2011 
8 lbs 14 ounces

 Makai and Laila were so happy to see there new brother.
Now it might be a different story.

June 28th,2011
Makai's first Surgery
He had his whole grill basically re-done.
We won't mention how much it cost.
But, I hope he's saving up now to buy his first a car :)

I didn't put any crying pictures up, it really was a sad day!

July 16th 2011
Another very sad day!
Good Bye Wisconsin and the Topps :(



We will always miss Wisconsin and I will always consider this my home (One of)!


August 17th 2011
Makai's first day of 3K


 This is Makai to a T!
What a happy little boy.
awww.. he's going to miss his little brother so much, NOT!

Just Cause!
8/9/11
 
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment