May 6, 2010

Same old, Same old

I guess our life has been pretty quiet. Al has been sick with a cough for about 2 weeks now and just can't kick it. He blames me for it, because I put the humidifier on? I don't know... it might have been because we all were sick and he got it from us. But thats just my opinion... :) wink for you honey...:) I'm sure I will have a lot to share very soon with both of the kids birthdays coming up. Tomorrow Laila and her friends are going to chuck e cheese and then sleeping over... should be a fun day/night :) I will let you all know the details ASAP.

Today I had MOPS and it made me really think about adoption, I think I could do it oneday. If I could change the life of one child it would make the world of a difference for that child. But on ly time will tell where our life will take us! Just something to keep in mind. If it's not adoption I have a lot of plans to help those less fortunate then we. I never thought in my life I could be so blessed with a great husband, children, family and friends. Why not Share? !

No comments:

Post a Comment